Friday, November 23, 2007

Blog #1 : About Richard

Hey, my name is Richard and I'm fifteen years old. I live in the Scarborough Toronto area and I enjoy playing basketball with my friends to pass time. I live with my two sisters both younger and my two parents. I'm a big fan of the Toronto Raptors and I hope they make the playoffs this season. Besides the Raptors I admire the skill and moves of Steve Nash, and Tim Duncan some of the greatest basketball players of our time. I also enjoy playing computer games and watching TV. I love eating pizza especially with extra cheese on top and I enjoy watching Family Guy and South Park sometimes just for a laugh or two. I like listening to music especially rap, and rnb. Cassidy, and T.I. are some of the skilled rappers I listen to. I enjoy watching action packed movies like Spiderman 3 and Rush Hour. One day I would like to meet Seth Macfarlane (creator of Family Guy) because he is such a talented person and can really make you laugh. I would love to go to Paris, France sometime and view the Eifel tower with friends and family. These are some facts about me, Richard.

No comments: