Monday, December 17, 2007

Fate or Destiny?


How can we influence what will happen in our lives?

In my opinion i think that we can influence our lives in a good way by making the right choices and decisions. I think that the words we say and our interests influence the way we live our lives whether in a good way or bad way. I think we should take advice and guidance from our parents and teachers to help us make the right decisions to lead to a successful life. What we do in our life effects others around us and how we live in the future. I think we should practice making good decisions so we can have healthy and prosperous lives.

Is there such thing as fate or destiny? To what extent do you believe in fate?

No, personally I don't believe in fate or destiny. I think that everyone controls their own course in life and that there is no telling what will happen to us in the future. I think that destiny is something used to guide people along the right path but it doesn't clearly have an effect on anybody. I think that nothing is predetermined in our lives and anything is capable of happening. Fate is predetermined and personally I think that it controls a person's life more than anything. Many people die in horrible ways because they believe in fate but I personally think that fate is just a mere term to alter people's lives and scare them.

1 comment:

Miss Coccimiglio said...

Your blog looks great so far Richard... keep it up!