Mr. Entertainment Richard Gossai, Usman Khan
Who is this?
Yo, it’s rapper Lil Wayne bringing you what’s new from the streets. Have you checked out this place from Fair view Palace?
No, but I heard the place is packed with people what’s going on down there.
You don’t know!! They have the best DVDs, Cd's, mix tapes, games and everything there is to know about the entertainment biz. They’ve even got prices as low as the nice diamond chain hanging from your neck.
Are you serious! C’mon what’s the catch?
Nothing the prices and products are too good to be true plus I’ll be signing autographs for my new CD coming out soon.
Yo, I got a check this place out for sure!!
We've got the amusement!
We've got the commitment!
You receive the enjoyment!
Cool, Casual Mr. Entertainment
Music: Akon – Locked Up (Instrumental)
*rhyme, alliteration, simile
No comments:
Post a Comment